Sunday, October 2, 2011

A New Beginning!

I'm back to blogging! I have decided to make some changes! Its so real to me now how little things can ease their way into your life that start out small and before you even know it, its a big bolder! I feel as though Hunter convention was a new start for me! there has been so many personal messages directly for me. I am so very thankful for each and every one of them. It has been hard to see that there needs to be quite a few changes in my life, but I'm glad that God is with me to help me make these changes.
I have decided to deactivate my Facebook account and some other things. they have been taking WAY to much of my time. Blogging will be my way of sharing our family adventures and share some pictures! Also a way for me to share what has been on my mind. So if you care to follow our family so can keep coming back :) I'm starting a weekly TO DO list where I can write my what I NEED to do and also my goals! Over the course of the fall and winter I will be doing some projects around the house ex: Painting, Organizing... I'm so excited! I feel like a new person. Its amazing what you see when you really take a look at yourself. What I saw was not fun, but I'm ready for this change. I know I will be more happy, and so will everyone else in my family!

2 comments: